Bed/Bath: 2bd + Office/ 1.5ba
Parking: Street Parking Only
Terms: 1 Year Lease Terms
Ashbury Heights Top Floor Flat with Spectacular City Views
- 2 bedrooms plus office, 1.5 baths
- Approximately 1,300 sq ft
- Top floor of 2 unit building
- Spectacular 270 degree city views
- Brand new fully renovated
- Open floorplan
- Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout
- Kitchen opens to large living dining area
- Laundry in unit (Maytag)
- Street parking only
- Walk Score of 92: A walker's paradise. Daily errands do no require a car.
- Transit Score of 94: World-class public transportation. Plenty of transit options nearby including the 37-Corbett, 24-Divisadero, and 7-Haight/Noriega MUNI bus lines, & the N-Judah light rail.
Ashbury Heights is one of San Francisco's many neighborhoods built upon a steep hill providing breathtaking views of the City. The focus of the community circles around Buena Vista Park, the first official park in San Francisco established in 1867. Its convenient location provides walking-distance proximity to a large handful of neighboring districts overflowing with boutiques, bars, restaurants, cafes, vintage clothing stores, and music venues. With the city's public transit lines running through and around its borders, accessing other parts of the city is simple.
When looking at a San Francisco map, getting from point A to point B can appear to be deceptively easy. For example—on paper—the distance between Haight Ashbury and the Castro seems minimal. Yet two imposing hills will have you huffing and puffing all the way home: Ashbury Heights and Buena Vista.
Some of the most picturesque architecture in San Francisco inhabits these neighborhoods, adorning the perimeter of Buena Vista Park like a necklace or tucked into the topography of the surrounding slopes. Notable properties include the “other” Spreckels mansion (a gorgeous Victorian mansion at 737 Buena Vista Avenue) and St. Joseph’s Hospital (now a condominium project and part of the U.S. N...
More About Buena Vista / Ashbury Heights